I have never been a reader of BLOGS much less a writer of one, but, I have so enjoyed reading a cousin's blog, I have decided to give it a try. Probably won't even tell people I know for a while....So for my first entry, a random thought that has come back to me now that I am pregnant again!
When I was pregnant with my second child, I had an idea. You know how it is...there is no sleep when you are pregnant... whether it is frequent trips to the bathroom, kicking babies, other children, by the time you are ready to have a baby, you have not slept well in months. Then you take a newborn home and wake every couple of hours. You are just TIRED!! So my idea is to have a special bed and breakfast just for ladies who are pregnant. No men, no children, no phone calls from home (unless it is a verifiable emergency) You go to this B&B for a weekend, you are fed, there is a spa...massages, manis and pedis, whatever you need to relax. Then at bedtime, there is a nurse who has 2 things - A POWERFUL (but safe) SLEEPING PILL and for the really serious a catheter. I know, yuck, but I ask, isn't a few mintutes of discomfort worth a full night of sleep? Maybe some day...I would go tonight if I had the chance!
Monday, December 17, 2007
A special B&B
Posted by Alicia at 1:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment