As I have watched my boys the last few days, I have been imagining this new brother. What will Davis be like this time around. He's almost 7 now and we can already trust with much more. What is Henry going to do when this baby in mommy's tummy becomes real? He has no idea right now what is about to happen! WHen will the day come that all 3 of them are playing ball together and running crazy around the house. I think about what it means when people laugh when we tell them 3 boys and especially what it means when those we know who have 3 boys are so excited for us. I feel this baby kicking inside and wonder what he will bring to our family. God has created him and given him to us. What is his plan for this little guy? Life holds so much in store for him. I am already beginning to grow impatient waiting to hold him and see him, count his fingers, breathe in his scent. It is sinking in, he's coming. He'll be here before we know it. Words can't describe my feelings.
Saturday, February 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment