We spent last Tuesday morning having a 3-D sonogram and it was amazing to see our baby. He was moving around so much again. No need for a sono to know that!! When we started, the pictures were not very good. His hands were covering his face and he was at a bad angle and then he moved into the right spot and the details that began to show up were amazing!! We began to ask questions about how these images are made. Jason could probaby re-explain, but I was too busy looking at the details of his hands and face. We asked if there was any medical benefit to having a 3-D sonogram and for a baby, and there isn't, it is just for mom and dad. I won't complain!! I have never been one who liked to wait for surprises and it was fun to have a sneak peak at the newest Frey guy! Now if we could just come up with a name!! For now, Little Tyrone Frankenstein, it was nice to see you and we can't wait to meet you!
Monday, March 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment