Friday, April 11, 2008

Failure

My brain has officially failed. It's gone, doesn't work...call it what you want, but I have a really bad case of mommy brain. One of my friends said one time, "I used to feel like I had smart things to say. Not any more." On our refrigerator, we have one of those Leap Frog Farms. Henry really likes it and on occasion, it will keep him occupied while I am doing something in the kitchen. For a while we were missing half of the cow. I finally got around to calling Leap Frog about a replacement and for only $1.50, a new cow's behind is on the way to my house. This morning, Henry is playing with it and I hear "Purple Cow...You made a match...." I look and think, it has re-appeared. Oh no, it has been there the whole time. We are missing the back end of the horse. So, if you need a back end of the cow for your Fridge Farm, I'll send it to you free of charge. Free of monetary charges, that is...all I ask is that you refrain from the comments. Leap Frog has another $1.50 out of me!

0 comments: