Wednesday, May 7, 2008

6:30 am

I am NOT a morning person. When he slept in the crib, I would often hear Henry stirring around 6-6:30. Left alone, he would often go back to sleep and so would I. Now that he is in the big boy bed with Davis, we just get an early wake up call. I hear them coming and try to pretend to be asleep. Then I just get hit or have fingers stuck in my eyes trying to pry open my eyelids. Do they ever do this to their dad? Oh no...it is a privledge they reserve only for me. We try to send them back to bed, no such luck. They are ready to go and we all pay the price. I am tired and admittedly grumpy. Henry poops out well before his scheduled nap. Tired 2 yr old=NO FUN!!! Davis comes home from school exhausted. Melt down city!! This morning, we were looking forward to a friend coming over to play. Henry was so grumpy, they just had to leave. Makes for more work than it does help! At least this time he did not start pinching her like he did to another friend last week.
When I was pregnant with Davis, my mom went to a Dr.'s appt. with me. I had entered my 2nd trimester and remember asking my Dr. why I was still feeling so tired. Wasn't it suposed to be getting better?? My mom laughed and said, "You will be tired for the rest of your life." I am beginning to realize she wasn't kidding. Thanks, Mom! Is it possible that this baby might actually not be a morning glory?????? Here's hoping!

1 comments:

Keana said...

Just pray that he is like his girl cousins. They sleep til 8!