Thursday, June 19, 2008

The Boys




Things are going well for us as we adjust to having Wyatt home. It helps that I am feeling so much better and am able to give the boys attention when Wyatt is asleep! My tiredness is setting in, however. Wyatt is still a sleepy baby and it takes a long time to get him fed because we have to battle to keep him awake. Makes for a long 2 am feeding! At least when I fall back into bed, I can get comfortable and do not have to get up to go to the bathroom every 5 minutes!




Davis and Henry are doing well with him. Henry is proving me wrong and is handling the "competition" quite nicely! Hasn't come out and whacked him yet!! Davis loves the extra chances to hold him when Henry is napping and is the great big brother he has always been! He makes my life so much easier with all the little things he does for me every day.

0 comments: