Thursday, June 5, 2008

He's Home

Yea...summer can begin! But before, I have to share.

Davis ended with a GREAT report card. This is the note written by his teacher:

I have really enjoyed having Davis in my class this year. He is a very smart and curious little boy. I love the excitement he has for learning. He has worked very hard to reach his goals and I am very proud of him. He will make a wonderful second grader.

And his class worked together to give an award to every student. The kids talked about each child and decided on the name of their award. For Davis, they decided his was for "Being nice to everyone." I could not ask for more.

1 comments:

Tisha said...

Davis has changed so much this year. The shorter hair makes him look even more mature. How pleased you must be to hear that!!!! You are obviously doing a good job mom.