In my mind, I had this wonderful picture of the boys meeting Wyatt for the first time. Little did I know....
1. They had been up REALLY late the night he was born.
2. They had been playing with friends all morning.
3. They were hungry.
4. We had other visitors in the room when they arrived.
1+2+3+4=Not the pretty picture I had in mind.
Now, they were OK when they finally got a turn to hold him.
But when I had the audicity to ask them to sit together for a first official photo of my 3 boys together, things went down hill quickly. I am not quite sure how things went down, but Davis was not happy when Henry would be holding him first.
Then, when it was time for Davis to have his turn:
Fortunately, we are doing better today. Henry does not like to let go of HIS baby though.
0 comments:
Post a Comment