Yesterday afternoon while I was taking care of Wyatt, I heard a crash and then screaming. I went running in to find Henry with large amounts of blood rushing out of his mouth. I picked him up and tried to find out where exactly it was coming from. He finally calmed down and I got enough of a peak and feel to know he had busted at least one of his top front teeth loose and had cut his gums. Called the dentist and tried to figure how I was going to get all 3 of them to Plano in rush hour for him to be seen. He called back and told me he would be happy to see us, but did not think it was necessary and that it can even do more damage because he was still so upset about it. He explained the posibilities of what might have happened and said since it is a baby tooth, there is not alot that can be done. We will go in next week for an x-ray and a look, but will just hope it will firm up in his mouth and last a few more years! He has already chipped one of these teeth and the tooth he hurt last night was the same one he hit when he fell at my friends house several weeks ago and it was already grey. So it looks like Henry and I are destined to a life of problems with our 2 front teeth!
Thursday, July 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment