Wyatt came through for us just in time...he took a bottle last night so that allowed Grandma and Papa Don to keep all 3 boys so Jason and I could have 10 year Anniversary celebratory date. We had a wonderful dinner at Rick's Chophouse on the McKinney square. We were even treated to dessert by the owner...a good thing since we almost bought a round of drinks for the table next to us.
We have had a wonderful celebration of our marriage the last 2 days. Last night we went out with the boys for dinner and a little shopping. Jason gave me a beautiful ring and 2 dozen roses. I gave him engraved cufflinks...except now we have to shop a little more so he will have a shirt that requires cufflinks. When I ordered the cufflinks, they came with a free gift of American flag cufflinks. Of course I wrapped these and presented them to Jason before the real thing. I always think I am so funny, but I can not pull off a joke...I started laughing even before he could tell they were cufflinks. (They looked like pins in the box.) Oh well.
10 years. Here's to a future yet to be written.
1 comments:
Glad you had a nice celebration!
That is funny about the gift....I'm in agreement with you, I also think you're so funny : ) It looks like you found a very nice outfit for the occasion as well.
Post a Comment