When you are in an exam room and the Dr walks in and asks you how you are and you reply, "OK " with a smile on your face and he says, "really??" it is not a good sign. He showed me my MRI and told me if I did not have a 2 month old baby, he would send me to the surgeon now. Instead, I am going to have an injection in my back next Tuesday and hope it will buy a few months until I have surgery. If it does not help, or things get worse, I will have surgery sooner rather than later.
That's the report.
Thursday, August 7, 2008
My Back
Posted by Alicia at 5:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh Alicia, I am so sorry!!! I know that is NOT the news you wanted to hear. You are in our daily prayers.
We are praying for you! Hey! At least you're not moving!!! :)
Post a Comment