A stomach bug again. Davis, again. This is quite unusual for him, although it is mild and he is on the mend. Davis has a gift for throwing up in other places. Usually a store. Target has had a couple of his special gifts...clean up on aisle10. Yesterday, DSW shoes had the pleasure. Jason had taken Davis by there on the way to church yesterday evening to make a return. They got there and Davis told him he did not feel good, but nothing about I feel like I am about to throw up, which he can usually tell us. They go in and Davis sits on a bench and up it comes. After he was done, Jason went to ask where the bathroom was and told the employee what had happened. He took Davis back to clean him up and when they left the bathroom, he could tell no action was being taken at the spot. He stopped again at the front and said, "I am sorry this happened, it is a mess over there and I have nothing to clean it up." To which the employee replied, "I will try to find you some paper towels." (On the carpet, yea right!) Jason says, "Again, I am sorry this happened, but I am taking my son home."
After they got home, Davis was doing better and we thought he must have been car sick. Until we got ready to go out for a walk.... He slept all night and is home and doing well this morning. He says I am starving him. That would be because Jason is playing golf today and I really really don't do throw up well.
After they got home, Davis was doing better and we thought he must have been car sick. Until we got ready to go out for a walk.... He slept all night and is home and doing well this morning. He says I am starving him. That would be because Jason is playing golf today and I really really don't do throw up well.
He is home today and now that he is better, I can ask...now that he has already missed 2 days of school this year in only 5 weeks, are we going to have to change our plans to let him play hookey so we can go to the State Fair?
Now on a better note, this note came home for Davis on Friday:
Now on a better note, this note came home for Davis on Friday:
Davis is a STAR
Davis is a star because he always shows Vega Values. I love his quiet nature and the way he always shows attentive listening. He is often the first student to follow a direction. Great job setting a good example for others. Way to go Davis!
I have said before, Davis is a kid whose "love language" is words of affirmation. They build him up or tear him down. He has a wonderful teacher this year and I am grateful for the way she sees my little boy...and that she took notice when I told her how words affect him.

0 comments:
Post a Comment