I am doing well. The pain I have is minimal and a result of the surgery and incision...not the herniated disk. This is a huge praise for me!! I have been walking in the evening and got Davis half way to school today. The Dr wants me to be able to walk 1 mile (total per day) before I see him again next week. Jason is being quite a trooper...so many things we did not know he would have to do: change my bandage, help me get dressed, change EVERY diaper. What lengths he will go to for love!! I will admit it is nice at night that all I have to do is feed Wyatt...he does the fetching, changing and laying back down. Wyatt has been helping him a bit by skipping a feeding most of these nights.
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I love that picture!!!
Post a Comment