Friday, October 3, 2008

Field Day Fun



I decided not to volunteer to help with Field Day this year...but I came up with a fool proof plan to get over there and see Davis for a little while. I invited my friend Christina to bring her son Brec over. We would go to the park next to the school and I could sneak off a few minutes to find Davis' class. Off we went. On the way over, I spotted Davis' class so I ran off to get some pictures. On my way I felt a couple of drops of rain. Get to Davis and he is wet and cold. So much for a sunny beautiful day. I took a few pictures and it began to rain more, so I hurried off back to my friends and we ran home as fast as we could, considering we were dragging 2 year olds and a stroller with baby. Of course I had not sent dry clothes with Davis, so I gathered up some stuff and left Christina with the kids again! This time they had popsicles, though. At school I ran into my friend Jen who was volunteering. She had her daughter (Henry's girlfriend, Izzy) with her. Izzy was done with field day so I delivered Davis' clothes and took Izzy home with me. All in all, it has been a morning on the run. I would have probably relaxed more had I found a sitter and volunteered for Field Day!

0 comments: