Full and fun! Friday night, the big boys went camping for the evening. Some friends invited us out and they roasted hot dogs and made s'mores. They ran around, got dirty and had great fun...but did not stay overnight! I have no pictures because this was an event chaperoned by dad and I forgot to send the camera! Wyatt and I had fun ourselves at a baby shower for friends at a local Mexican restaurant. He napped, got passed around and got to spend a little time with his birthday buddy, Ana.
This morning, I saw the surgeon for my 2 month follow up. Everything was good and I will not have to see him again. The Physical Therapist had recommended I continue therapy for a few more weeks and I will do that.
Davis played a great soccer game and even scored a goal against the best team we have played so far this season. It is so fun to see the progress they make every season and it has been really good to play with the same group of boys for a few years now.

This morning, I saw the surgeon for my 2 month follow up. Everything was good and I will not have to see him again. The Physical Therapist had recommended I continue therapy for a few more weeks and I will do that.
Davis played a great soccer game and even scored a goal against the best team we have played so far this season. It is so fun to see the progress they make every season and it has been really good to play with the same group of boys for a few years now.

This evening we had "Trunk or Treat" at the school. Because we needed to start collecting candy already. Henry is not to amused with the scary costumes this year. There was a silent auction and my friend and I bid and won an auction for Davis and Zane and 2 other friends to stay after school and make a volcano with their teacher. We had told them we would try but both had a limit on how much we could spend on it and they were really excited we won.

1 comments:
Boy what a weekend! Sounds like lots of fun.
Linda
Post a Comment