During October, Davis' class has been reading mysteries. For a little extra fun, each Friday a parent comes as the "mystery reader." Today was my turn. I was asked to give Mrs. Saint Pe 5 clues about myself so the kids could try to solve the mystery of the mystery reader before my arrival. They are also learning about maps so this morning, Mrs. Saint Pe had written the clues out, hidden them around the room and provided a map for the kids to find the clues. (Have I mentions I think Mrs. Saint Pe is a FABULOUS teacher!!) They had fun and my clues were pretty obvious, so the kids were not too surprised to see me walk in. Davis ran up to me and said, "I KNEW it was you!!" His teacher also told me she over heard him a couple of times while they were looking for their clues. He found the one that said 'I am an Aggie' and he said, "I like this person already." Then one said 'I have 3 kids.' Davis said, "my mom has 3 kids!" When he found the one that said 'I can knit a pair of socks.' He ran up to Mrs. Saint Pe and said, "this HAS to be MY MOM!!" Case Closed!
Friday, October 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
What a fun idea! Nice of your friend to babysit so you could join in the fun. Great picture of you and your biggest little Frey guy!
Post a Comment