Henry is enrolled in Parkway Christian Preschool. Make no mistake in calling it "Mother's Day Out" in front of the teachers. Now on one hand, I am glad they take their job seriously. They are learning shapes and colors and songs. All the things you expect from a 2 year old. But on the other hand...today he received a PROGRESS REPORT. This is a little too serious for me. Now, they are "graded" with 2 options "G" for Good Progress and "W" for Working on Skill. He received G on things like "I am independent and proud of myself." Yes!! But also on "I am learning to control my feelings." I read this and think...he does not melt down for Mrs. Donna like he does for me....WHAT AM I MISSING??? Overall, I look at Henry and see a typical 2 year old. I do not have concern that he is lagging behind in his development. And now I have it in writing! And I have this note to treasure:
"We are so blessed to have Henry in our class. He is such a friendly, loving and outgoing little boy. He is always so happy and he loves to make others happy too. He is such a joy to have in class."
0 comments:
Post a Comment