Friday, November 7, 2008

Tisha, you asked....

coffee OR tea
coffee
night gown OR pajamas
t-shirts
bath OR shower
shower
lefty OR righty
righty
cake OR pie
cake
pumpkin pie OR pecan pie
neither
one story OR two story
one
dog OR cat
neither
early bird OR night owl
night owl
sport utility OR car
mini van???
vanilla OR chocolate
is this really a question...CHOCOLATE
scrambled OR over-easy
scrambled with cheese
dress OR pants
are the pants flannel??
mustard OR ketchup
ketchup
red OR green
green
laptop OR desktop
desktop
coke OR pepsi
coke
flats OR high heels
barefeet and if I must, sandals
fiction OR non-fiction
fiction
pulp OR no pulp
pulp
hugs OR kisses
hugs

2 comments:

Tisha said...

Well done! Much more decisive than mine. Thank you!
Now, I'm going to leave your blog on while I go work in the kitchen so I can listen to your most excellent playlist.

Tisha said...

I forgot to say, we'll have to add eggs with cheese to our menu whenever we finally get together : )