Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I've Forgotten...


How especially poignant it is having a baby during Christmas. They are pure and innocent. Soft and sweet smelling. And oh how it feels to hold them close. Then you hear the story...GOOD NEWS of a GREAT JOY that will be for ALL the people. A baby was born. A baby. Pure and innocent, soft and sweet smelling. When I hold my own babies, my heart can't contain the love I have for them but it does not compare to the great love our Heavenly Father has for us.


For God so loved the world that he sent his ONE and ONLY son that whoever belives in him will not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16


This Christmas, as I hold my Wyatt and I look in his sweet face, I am grateful for a small glimpse into the heart of God-a heart that can not contain his love for me. For my children. For my family. For you. He sent his son. A baby born to set us free. Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

The Four Of Us said...

Beautifully written. I am crying! I am crying at everything these days! Must be the season!

The Four Of Us said...

Beautifully written. I am crying! I am crying at everything these days! Must be the season!

Tisha said...

Merry Christmas to you too!