Thursday, January 8, 2009

Potty Talk


This morning I tried to put a pull up on Henry for school. He was ADAMANT about wearing his "unnerwear." You've got to bite the bullet at some point so off to school in unnerwear he goes. When I picked him up he was wearing ORIGINAL CLOTHING and DRY UNNERWEAR!!!!!!!! We bought popsicles on the way home!!!!!




Davis has a joke for you......"How do you spell "i-cup" in sign language?


"I"


"C"


"U"


The sign language for the final letter "P" is hopefully obvious to you at this point and I felt like a picture of it might not be appropriate for a family oriented blog post!! Jason's comment on the new joke..."Classic second grade humor. HILARIOUS!!!"

This adorable little thing will never participate in such potty talk. He is, after all, sweet and innocent. OK, OK I do live in reality most of the time and realize it will probably begin about the time he says "mama."

1 comments:

Leslie said...

That is awesome! Ben will think that is HILARIOUS too! Oh the joys of life with boys! I am so happy to be keeping up with y'all through blogs and Facebook!