From the ASSISTANT PRINCIPAL! She's the one responsible for discipline. Sure, Davis is not perfect, but he has never been in that much trouble (and this year, he has not been in trouble even one time!!)...but here I go assuming the worst. Turns out, he did the RIGHT thing. Shame on me for assuming. There was a little fight in art class. Another kid kicked Davis for cleaning up the tables. I am serious, apparently they argue over who gets to wipe tables clean. Anyway, instead of kicking back, Davis told the teacher what had happened. Mrs. Cottam told me half of her problems would go away if more kids didn't kick back.
On the same day, I received this note in an email from Davis' teacher:
"Davis is doing very well in class by the way. I love it when kids are good thinkers! He is one of the students that really makes me enjoy teaching. I enjoy challenges too, but it's so nice when you teach it and they get it the very first time!"
He's a good one, this Davis, make that a great one!!!
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Got a Call Yesterday
Posted by Alicia at 3:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
The greatest hope I have for my boys is that they will be respectful and always do the right thing.
That is such a testament to Davis's great parenting! That has to be the greatest compliment when the principal calls and brags on your boy! Congrats!
Post a Comment