Thursday, February 12, 2009

Oh Henry, Say It Ain't So!!!!


Last night, we got in from church. I sent Davis and Henry to use the bathroom and set Wyatt down in the crib so I could get a quick drink of water. Then I hear Davis yelling, "No Henry, No, spit it out, no Henry." I get into the bathroom and found Henry standing at the sink . He had peed in his little potty and since the big potty was occupied, he decided to empty the contents into the sink. Eeew. Then as he sees me do, proceeded to start the rinse process, but instead of dumping the rinse water into the toilet, he decided he was thirsty. Eeew, double eeew, not getting any night night kisses from mommy tonight. And then, to help matters along, Davis informed me on Man vs. Wild, the the guy said if you have nothing to drink, you can drink your pee because there is alot of water in it. Oh, thanks Davis, I feel much better.

2 comments:

Tisha said...

Henry is a WILD MAN! Yucko. Kids....

Jonathan Hardin said...

double double ewwww is right.... but funny, in an ewwwww sort of way!