Thursday, April 9, 2009

How to Win Friends and Influence People?


Send your kid to church nursery sick....right before Easter. We are good at it lately. Although, this time I can honestly say, I had not even the slightest clue. Then I got the message of shame....Alicia....Henry just had an explosion in his pants. The good news is, by the time they got me and I got to him, he was pretty much cleaned up!! (It was good news, to ME!!) The other good news is, he really does not seem to be feeling all that bad.

Wyatt is gettin' busy with it.


This Brainy Frey Guy had another STELLAR report card!!

2 comments:

Tisha said...

Naughty naughty Alicia, taking a sick child to church to infect all the healthy ones ;-)
Maybe it was just something he ate??

candicebishop said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your experience at church. I've totally been there with the surprise illnesses, but thankfully not the explosion at church part, at least not yet.