The boys and I spent the morning at the Arboretum. It is the first time I have ever been in May. It is always a beautiful place and today was no exception! The flowers are gorgeous and they have an exhibit of playhouses designed around themes from famous childrens stories.

Wyatt is ready to be able to walk around for himself!!

The always favorite frog fountains. Today it was warm enough to get wet and by the time Davis was done, he was soaked!!

Henry was a bit more careful.

We ran into friends, so I even got a picture of all of us.

Dr. Seuss' Red Fish Blue Fish

Peter Pan's Jolly Roger Ship

Enjoying lunch and a concert by Eddie Coker

Wyatt is an outdoor guy already. Just put him barefeet in the grass and he's good to go!

Aren't they good looking! (The boys and the flowers!)

Looking at this picture had me feeling sentimental.....

Davis in 2003
!
1 comments:
Okay, so you inspire me. You can take all 3 boys to the arboretum by youself?!? And they're all boys! And everyone looks happy! I'm quite impressed. I've still never gone to the arboretum yet, but you've got me wanting to now.
Post a Comment