A few things....mostly so I won't forget.
Davis has 4 weeks left of SECOND grade. Wow, the time has flown so fast this year and he has done so well. He received his last progress report yesterday and had 4's in Math and Science. He has "mastered" his addition and subtraction and has moved on to multiplication. Of course, the note said his spelling is still a concern. He does fine on spelling tests, just not when he is writing. Jason said, "that's what spell check is for." Hmm, strengths: math and science; areas of concern: reading and writing....like father like son.
Henry also has just one week left of school. I talked to his teacher on Tuesday and he has also made "great progress." Even have a report card to prove it. I am snickering...a 2 year old pre-school report card. One day, I am sure I will find it in a collection of keepsakes and ooh and aah, but for now... Anyway, the part I liked hearing most was when she talked about what a sweet loving little boy he is, how he is always excited and having fun and how much he talks about his brothers. It is the heart of this precious little Frey guy that makes an impression and I love that!
Wyatt is almost (gulp, hold back the tears) 11 months old. Thoughts of a 1st birthday are creeping in a little too far. He is so fun right now. He gets around and is pulling up and cruising the furniture. He has started to clap and wave at you. And his giggle always leaves me wanting more. He dances when he hears singing and bounces around when he is on my lap for games. He loves his brothers and can't wait to get in on the action awaiting him when he finds his walking and running legs.
The boys with their Great Grandpa!
1 comments:
Wow-what a nice picture of your Frey guys with the Big Frey!
Jayla is the exact same way with spelling! Can write words correctly in list form for spelling 'tests' but misses those same words when using them in writing. I wondered if that was abnormal. At least we now know one other child who does the same thing : )
Happy Mother's Day mama Frey.
Post a Comment