This is what scares me:
It is pretty cool watching this guy do it. But every time they did something cool....this Frey Guy:
said "YEA BABY!" And the thought of HIM flying through the air on a stunk bike kind of makes me want to cry.
I do think this Frey Guy:
All in all, it was a fun night. Grandma stayed with this Frey Guy:
After all, he is a 3rd child and already quite capable of directing all attention to himself through death defying climbing and I would not want to get him thinking about doing this:
at such a tender age. Anyway, when we got home the boys lit up and could hardly tell her about it fast enough. And that, was all I needed!
2 comments:
Actually, Wyatt and Grandma Jill had a dandy time watching the first half of the Wizard of Oz (until the scary monkeys and the giant Oz hologram inside the great palace of Oz). He loves songs, the yellow brick road, the munchkins and even the green-skinned wicked witch of the west. We sat on the couch, side by side, munching on dry Apple Jacks and milk and laughed all night! Best date I've been on in a while. Love, Grandma.
I've contemplated taking the boys to these! Something about it is pretty cool! So, since you did it, I guess it's okay!!!!!!!! When is the next one!?
Post a Comment