Sunday, December 27, 2009

Plano Christmas Tree Lighting

Davis and Henry's childrens choirs sang for the Plano Tree lighting! It was really cold that night, but we braved the elements for their debut performances! It was really great to hear the kids sing about Jesus' Birthday! One of the songs Henry learned, he is still singing.

"Dear Jesus, it's your birthday and I have a gift for you! It's something kind of special even though it's not brand new. No, I didn't wrap it, it's not under the tree. Dear Jesus it's your birthday and the gift I have is me!"


Here, Henry and his friend Lizzy were ready to go!

The big kids were up on a big lighted stage!

We grabbed a bite to eat after their performances. Wyatt has decided he is a big boy and must do all big boy things. I knew the time was coming...but.....

0 comments: