I have fallen behind on the blogging....I could blame it on school, but my semester just started this week. Although, I already have loads of work to do which explains why I am sitting here blogging and not learning proper anatomical language. I put the "pro" in procrastination. But I am pretty sure procrastinating in Anatomy and Physiology will not help me get into nursing school, so I'll make this quick!!
2010 is off to a good start! Davis is back in school, I think. There have been so many days off since he started back, I am not sure. I am back in school. I feel like this semester will be my first true test, and I am excited about it. I am kind of nerdy in that way at times....dissecting rats and cats...oh yea!!! I will refrain from comments about having fewer rats and cats in the world....oops, did I just say that. We have a bit of a new schedule since I will be in class on Monday and Wednesday evenings this semester....Daddy is in charge of bedtime...(who's the smart one????)
Last year, I made a resolution for the first time in a long time and that was to begin the nursing school process. So this year, I figured since it worked so well for me last year, I would try again...
1. Lose a significant amount of weight by eating less and exercising more. So far, I have lost 7 pounds and this is pretty exciting for me. I asked my MOPS group if anyone else wanted to do the same and we have formed a little group to encourage each other and hold each other accountable to this! And, each month, there is a pot of money on the line, so that makes it fun!!
2. Make better use of my time...when it comes to the boys, to keeping the house clean, studying and when it comes to my final resolution to
3. Read through the Bible this year. Jason is doing it too.
So, that's about it!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment