Wyatt has been pretty slow to speak....hmmmm....I think the Bible says something about...he doesn't always do so well with the slow to get angry part, but that is another post. Anyway, words. I am pretty sure one day he will have plenty. I am also pretty sure it won't be long until I hear him saying "stupid" and "shut up" since despite MY best attempts to squelch them, they flow daily out of the mouths of his big brothers!! The thought of Lava soap just crossed my mind, let me make a note on my grocery list.
Ooops, this post is supposed to be about Wyatt's words or lack there of. He has a few and it is amazing how clear the IMPORTANT words are.
"Mommy" highly necessary for getting what you want and melting my heart! He does play a little game with me calling me "Dada" and laughing. I will ask him, "who am I?" To which he laughs and replies, "Dada." Of course, he never calls for "Dada" in the middle of the night!!!
"MINE" very useful when you are the youngest of 3 boys! The other day, I was holding a friend's baby. He was not happy with me. When I finally gave up the sweet bundle of joy, he climbed up in my lap, put his hands on my cheeks, looked me in the eye and said, "MINE." Well, alrighty then!
"Up" because the baby of the family still likes to be held!
And the latest development and most important is the all encompassing:
And just in case the meaning is not clear, it is often accompanied by a head shaking back and forth!!
1 comments:
You forgot one word: uh...uh.
Stands in for all the rest quite nicely!
Post a Comment