Monday, April 12, 2010

Evidence

There is a certain Sunday school teacher who has taught and loved every one of my Frey Guys. She shall remain nameless....but you know who you are Mrs. Debbie. Oops. And my Frey Guys have loved her back....for many reasons. She can snuggle them just so to calm and comfort and sometimes bring sleep. She spoils them rotten, often leaving little trinkets in their bag. She showers them with hugs and affection. She is so great that even my little Wy Guy has finally come around to her...that is significant in itself. But I know the truth....I have the evidence. She is one smart lady and knows the way to the Frey Guy hearts....donut holes. All the other stuff is great....but feed 'em donut holes and they are yours forever. They keep it their little secret, but I know. Because when we come home from church and eat lunch, this is what happens:
He plays with his food and has a guilty look when you ask him why he isn't eating!!! So Mrs. Debbie, you're busted...but it's OK. I'll let it slide, after all, they are only yours for one short year.

1 comments:

Grandma Jill said...

Baked beans, ...donut holes? Baked beans....donut holes? Hmmm...which would you choose if you were me? Smart boy! Smart Ms Debbie!