Davis ended his first season of baseball with a couple of relief innings of pitching. The first time he pitched, he came in with the bases loaded and got 2 outs to end the inning. Then he came back and finished the game for a win! The second game he pitched in didn't go so well for him. After watching his buddies pitch all season, you realize how much is riding on these boys. Just like the big leagues, games are won and lost because of it! Needless to say, I was one nervous mom when he was pitching!!! I am so proud of how well he did in his first season of baseball. After a slow start, his team finished with a winning season and it has been so much fun to watch them play! I can't wait for next season!!
Friday, October 29, 2010
On The Mound For The Scrappers!!
Davis ended his first season of baseball with a couple of relief innings of pitching. The first time he pitched, he came in with the bases loaded and got 2 outs to end the inning. Then he came back and finished the game for a win! The second game he pitched in didn't go so well for him. After watching his buddies pitch all season, you realize how much is riding on these boys. Just like the big leagues, games are won and lost because of it! Needless to say, I was one nervous mom when he was pitching!!! I am so proud of how well he did in his first season of baseball. After a slow start, his team finished with a winning season and it has been so much fun to watch them play! I can't wait for next season!!
Posted by Alicia at 9:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment