Monday, November 1, 2010

Trick or Treat

We had a fun Halloween. A few weeks ago, when Henry dressed as a Police man for community helpers day, he decided to wear it again for Halloween. On his own, Davis decided to be a soldier and put his costume together himself. He just marched out one night with it on and showed it off. Then, we were left with Wyatt. Jason suggested he go as the neglected 3rd child without a costume. But then I remembered the Boots costume. When Davis was 2, he loved Dora. So does Wyatt...probably even more!! I made this costume for Davis and after Halloween, took it apart and he just wore the sweatsuit....but I saved the pieces! I actually found them and put ot back together for Wyatt. He was so excited about it!

Trick or Treaters!
The silly picture!!
We started the afternoon at our church's Trunk and Treat!

Complete with cotton candy....




Train rides....

and pony rides!
Davis spent most of the afternoon "winning" prizes from Molly! I didn't get any pictures of him, but I figure it is just making up for the loads of firstborn shots I have.
We hosted a hillbilly golf game out of our trunk. Quite the pants, huh??
We came home and filled the candy bags with way too much sugar and had a great time.
I will end by saying that after all the time his brothers spent working with him the last month, Wyatt knew just what to say when he went to the door. "Trick or treat, smell my feet, give me something good to eat. If you don't, I don't care, I'll pull down your underwear." Classic.

0 comments: