Monday, December 27, 2010

Davis' Baptism

Tuesday, November 23, 2010, Davis and I were talking about being a Christian as we had done many times before. This time, something was different. He told me he could tell God was talking to his heart and that he wanted Jesus to come into his heart. We prayed together and right then and there, my sweet boy's life was changed forever!!! He and Jason talked more that evening and we felt sure he understood his decision and was doing it because God was working in his heart! Over the next couple of days, it was so sweet to watch him tell people. He was so excited! That Sunday, when Brother Jerry gave the invitation, he left the pew and just about ran down the aisle. I could hardly contain my tears. I am not even sure there is a word for what I was feeling!!


We talked to Davis about his baptism and he asked his Grandpa to baptize him. Sunday, December 19 was a incredible day! All of his family was able to be there....Grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins....and a wonderful church family too!!

0 comments: