Blogger is not cooperating and I can't move pictures around...so here goes out of order!!
Last day of 4th grade. My boy only has one year left in elementary school....not possible, right?His last report card was great. I am always amazed how much they learn during the course of a year. He had wonderful teachers and I was able to spend more time at school volunteering this year, so it was fun to see them in action. He has been in trouble a little too much for talking this year. A few weeks ago, he brought home a progress report and Jason was talking to him about talking and being off task in class. He picked up the progress report and said, "I have more 4's than 3's, how off task could I be?" He gets that from his dad. ;)
Brenden, Skyler, Davis, and Weston
Singing in his school choir concert.
They sang a popular Katy Perry song. He does not listen to Katy Perry and he told me they had not rehearsed the song much because his choir teacher told them most of the kids know it. He stood up there mouthing "blah, blah." Not to the beat, but it was hilarious!!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment