I love my boys. They are active and fun. Silly and sometimes sensitive. I am not even sure I will know what to do if this baby is a girl. I am not exactly a bows and ballet kind of person. Barbies, I do love, so that would be a bonus. People tell me not all girls are like that, but it will be my luck and answer to my mother's prayers!!!
Anyway, back to boys...the other night I had gone to dinner with some friends and came home and Jason and I were talking. He got really excited and remembered something. As he was giving the boys a bath that evening, Davis began to tell him about a "game" they play at school that involves armpit noises. He goes on to show daddy how he can not make armpit noises. He has tried for me beofre and when it did not work, I just said sorry, I guess you will learn one of these days. Well Jason realized the problem and promptly taught him the correct technique. Immediate success of course. Davis was so excited he even wore PJ's to bed that would allow him to show me first thing in the morning. I asked Jason...why did you teach him this. His response, he was playing with an unfair advantage.
Anyway, back to boys...the other night I had gone to dinner with some friends and came home and Jason and I were talking. He got really excited and remembered something. As he was giving the boys a bath that evening, Davis began to tell him about a "game" they play at school that involves armpit noises. He goes on to show daddy how he can not make armpit noises. He has tried for me beofre and when it did not work, I just said sorry, I guess you will learn one of these days. Well Jason realized the problem and promptly taught him the correct technique. Immediate success of course. Davis was so excited he even wore PJ's to bed that would allow him to show me first thing in the morning. I asked Jason...why did you teach him this. His response, he was playing with an unfair advantage.
The next morning, I went to wake Davis for school and my normally grumpy son sits up, sticks his hand under his shirt and "farts!" What joy. Maybe I need a girl after all.
1 comments:
Hey, it's your blog! Yea!
Funny post. Our kids think the armpit fart sounds are hilarious too...including Jayla.
Post a Comment