Thursday, February 14, 2008

Adult Supervision Required


This is something you usually read on things generally considered unsafe. Henry needs to have it tatooed on his forehead. Yes, I am aware that it is a pretty well known fact that 2 year olds need supervision. I have never been one to allow my children to follow me into the bathroom. Some things I am just not willing to share unless we are in a public place where there is no other option. Never had trouble with Davis during my bathroom runs. So today, Henry is happily watching a video and I run back to the restroom and also quickly check my email. Phone rings, talk a minute to my friend and go back out to Henry. He is sitting at the table with a big ol' grin on his face. In those few minutes, he has removed shrink wrap from a plastic heart, opened the heart, removed the bag of skittles contained within, ripped it open, poured them out and begun eating. Let me also just mention, these were Davis' Valentine skittles. He sits there so proud of what he has accomplished. How do they instinctively know where the good stuff is located? And how does a 2 year old remove shrink wrap...I can hardly do it.

0 comments: