One thing I like about boys is you can throw them in sweat pants and a t-shirt and they are good to go. None of the pressure of the right shoes and right bow and perfect outfit. However, on Sundays, I like when the boys match. They do look so cute, but with a 5 year age gap, it has been hard to find things that are the same in baby and big boy sizes. So today, I head out to look for Easter outfits. Got to Carters [I love Carters and Davis is now in their biggest size :( ] and I did not find an Easter outfit, but I did find little polos exactly alike for all 3 boys. Had to get 2 sets!!! Small thrill as I look forward to our new baby!!
Monday, February 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Way to look at the bright side! Boys are so much easier to dress. Our boys live in sweats. Cute shirts!
Post a Comment