Long ago, when you had insect problems in your home, you could buy these "bug bombs." You would press a button and run. Return home 3 hours later and you house was covered in poison. I concede there is a reason they are a thing of the past. But what about an update?? Mine would be a Lysol bomb...for the times when everyone has been sick. I try to clean toys, and other surfaces when illness prevails in our home, but how do you get everything. My idea would be for a can filled with something safe for us but deadly to all the germs flying around everywhere these days. Push a button, leave your home and it covers every surface and takes care of it all. Add a nice, clean smell and voila, the germs are gone and your home is refreshed, all while your kids pick up a whole new load of germs in the McDonalds play area. And speaking of those play areas, this would not be limited to homes. Think about it, indoor playgrounds, airplanes, public restrooms. Man if I could just figure this out, we would never have to work again. I could even pay someone to come in and set them off for me.
Can you tell we have been sick? Two rounds of strep, ear infections, pink eye. My boys are normally very healthy. I like to attribute this to the fact that I am not a good houskeeper, and they have very strong resistance because of all the germs here at home..haha!! But when it hits, we are at the Dr constantly for a month. Then we are done for 6-8 months! I guess this is better than being sick all year!
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
There has got to be a way..
Posted by Alicia at 11:13 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment