More than ever I am convinced that all these fancy birthday party places are over-rated. We spent the evening at the park with a campfire, hot dogs on a stick, s'mores and a big group of energetic BOYS celebrating the birthday of one of Davis' friends!! There was room to run and play...the fire was a big hit. As a non-camping type person, I had a little trouble with the "find yourself a hot dog stick hunt." Didn't anyone bring a nice clean wire coat hanger that can first be sterilized in the fire? Then one of the boys reminded me that God made dirt and it don't hurt. Point taken! What a great time we had enjoying life!
Henry's bandana was from the team games. He saw one girl put it on her head and that is where he wanted his. Whatever floats your cute as a button boat. One day, I will be able to use it against him!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment