

We're off to a great start...wrestling and jumping on Mommy's bed. When I dressed Henry this morning, he said "Davis school." No! Not today!! You get your favorite playmate all week, Henry!
We are getting Dr. appts out of the way today. I saw my doc. Good news, I am still pregnant. Can you believe when I listed all my recent ailments to him, he showed no concern. He just sarcastically said, "isn't OB fun?" I can't get no sympathy. Davis goes to the dentist later this afternoon. There is something wrong with this child, he is actually excited about going! He must not have his mommy's bad teeth. Oh, that's right...he has no teeth. His top front teeth have been missing since Halloween. I am afraid it will not be long until the dreaded orthodontist word is mentioned. His bottom teeth have all come in crooked.
1 comments:
Looks like fun!
I know what you mean about the ailments of pregnancy too. I just started saying, "oh, I have all the usual stuff" because I learned they would think my *major* ailments were "normal!" The nerve.
Have a very happy spring break. Party on!
Post a Comment