Monday, March 3, 2008

Too quickly!




To prepare for the baby, we have been getting things ready for Davis and Henry to become roomies. Only have 1 nursery, after all. We are just about there and Friday night we decided to go ahead and try Henry in his new big boy bottom bunk. Success! Not that I was wanting a long night, but he was just way too excited to crawl in to his new bed. After all, he must do everything Davis does!! He went right off to sleep and did so well. 3 nights now and I think we can officially say he is adjusting to his new sleeping quarters. My baby is big. Too big. 3 years ago, I did not think there would be a Henry. I still remember the night I found out I was pregnant with my little miracle. I threw the stick away as I had done many many many times before. I guess I did not wait quite long enough because a few hours later somthing caught Jason's eye. He was the one who noticed the second line had indeed appeared. Was it even possible? After 3 years was I actually pregnant? The whole time I was pregnant with Henry, I knew in my heart I would baby him. Be a little more patient, give in a few more times than we had ever done with Davis. I would not want to let go and today here I sit and he is almost 2, sleeping in a big boy bed, developing a streak of independence. He even helps me with the laundry. There are times I scoop him up and hold him like he is still a baby and kiss his sweet head and I just want to cry out thank you God for this miracle, my Henry. This little guy is your perfect plan for our family. My baby, my getting too big boy. Too quickly the time has gone.


0 comments: