Go from whatever Henry was yesterday to sweet happy child today? Yesterday I was at my wits end with him. He was whining and crying all day, I was worried he was getting sick, what must be wrong...all the things you worry about. I could not do anything right for him. He was driving me CRAZY. Jason got home and I could tell he was tired and I had to pull out everything I had not to say HERE...I am leaving for dinner EARLY. Jason took the boys to eat and I had dinner with some friends and as I drove to the restaurant, I found myself crying, feeling like such a failure. I am an adult, he is a 2 year old child. How do I let him get the best of me. I can't deny it...he did. I get home half expecting Jason to tell me he had thrown up his dinner at the restaurant or something, after the way he acted all day I thought he must be coming down with something. Of course, he had been fine. This morning, I go in to get him up and say "good morning sunshine," as I always do and he said it back. Mr. Delightful. Today we are having the kind of day that makes you want to scream "I LOVE BEING A MOMMY TO HENRY!!!" Can we bottle this and every day he wakes up the other Henry I can just give him a pill or something??
Friday, February 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
The wide range of emotions and the way things can change in a day is amazing. It keeps us flexable, and humble! I had a day like that with Stryder 2 days ago and I was trying to share it with Bob, but it's difficult to explain. What could I say? It was just a bad Stryder day....some are like that. Thank God they can snap out of it quickly so we can collect ourselves and enjoy them until it happens again : )
Post a Comment