Monday, April 14, 2008

The Eyes Have It

These eyes are the kind that make girls jealous. One day, they'll be swooning, but I am not ready to be thinking about that right now!!

Henry is doing great with his glasses. He is wearing them with no problems, does not even try to to take them off when he is mad or upset. Being a two year old, that is quite often it seems. We had "hooks" put on one pair around his ears and he will not wear that pair, so I think we are going to take advantage of the unconditional comfort guarantee and swap them out for a different pair. My friends who have kids that wear glasses have said the ones who can really see a difference seem to adjust better to them, so I am thinking they are really helping Hen.

On another note, I had my blood sugar test this morning and thank God, I do not have diabetes. Officially, I have 11 weeks to go, but since I have not made it that long before, I am thinking about 10 until we meet the new Frey Guy. He shall still remain nameless.

0 comments: