I had a sonogram this morning and this guy is big. He was measuring at 34 weeks and around 5 lbs. already. Everything looks really good for him and me from a diagnostic standpoint. I had lots of contractions again last night, but the meds finally kicked in and they went away. I called my Dr. about it this morning and he said just keep doing what I am doing, I will be more comfortable and better rested at home.
One funny thing from the sono...if we doubted before he is a boy (the pictures are pretty clear he is!!) she starts looking down in that area and realized his hand was on his parts. Oh, boy, he is a boy!!
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Good News
Posted by Alicia at 11:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
What a boy thing for him to do!
Good to know he is growing well. Bigger babies are great, easier to take care of in my opinion. Heartier : ) Great news.
Post a Comment