Wednesday, April 30, 2008

This One Goes Out to Davis

I love all my Frey Guys...big and small, but this is for Davis.



I love this boy. He is all I could have hoped for and more. He is funny, sensitive, kind, inquisitive, dramatic, athletic, smart, creative, friendly, entertaining, hard working, always striving to do better, loving, tender hearted. When God was handing out great qualities, he received an extra measure. When I was in the hospital this weekend, I could see the pain in his eyes, the confusion, worry each time he looked at me. Even with reassurance that I was doing well and so was the baby, he could not let go of it. I know this feeling...it is inside me each time I see him hurting. He can always sense when I need a hug and an "I love you, mommy." He is full of kind words and also responds to them. When you look at him and pay him a genuine compliment, he melts. Good job, I am proud of you, I love you, you are special...these are the things that feed his heart. When I look at him, my heart swells. He is a joy and I am thankful to God for placing him in our lives.

0 comments: