Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Kyrgystan

Jason has decided for sure to go on this trip. He said, "I have wanted to go since I heard about it and I have not felt God telling me not to." About as decisive as Jason gets! He will go around the first 2 weeks of September. There are some details still up in the air because of travel arrangements to the area of the country where they will be working. One option was an unpressurized plane that will have to fly at 12,000-15,000 feet over the mountains. Jason was really glad they said no to that part. They have received some information from contacts there and it does look like there is electricity in the school, however, they will still be doing their work the old fashioned way! They will be installing windows and doors and possible plastering walls. All will depend on how much is done before they arrive and how much money there is for supplies. Many things have fallen in to place. The original plan was to try to take 20-30 men. Currently there are 7 going, but then we found out, the village can not even host more than 12-15.
Please continue to pray for us, this country and village, planning...so many things to list, so please just pray. I believe this is Gods will for him to be a part of this trip. I could tell from the beginning he was drawn to go. The things I am worried about are nothing God can not handle.
As we know more, I will keep you up to date!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.