Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Friends


Today I am thankful for my friends. Women who have come in to my life because of common ground...we are all Mothers of Preschoolers. (MOPS) Women who did not listen when I said, this is my 3rd BOY, I do not need a baby shower. Don't tell Ms. Manners because they did it anyway and it was fun. They did not listen when I said diapers only but said 3rd boys don't need to live in hand-me-downs alone. My sweet friend Stela, even bought baby his very own Aggie sweatshirt. They are Longhorns. (Her husband did not see it.) God has given us many great gifts. For me, one of the sweetest is the gift of friendship.

2 comments:

Tisha said...

How fun!
I also told my friends, Clover doesn't need anything. Yet, they brought clothes and blankets and it has been such a blessing! Your friends are right. This boy need not live in hand-me-downs alone. He should have some of his very own nice new baby clothes. Looks like you have some wonderful MOPS in your life!

Keana said...

Yeah!!!! How awesome! And you never know... the little booger could be a completely opposite size and have to have all new clothes anyway... hmmm... this sounds vagely familiar to my children. Good thing my mom loves to shop. :)