When you begin pre-term labor in the middle of a Thursday night and your children are sleeping soundly in their beds. A trip for 4 to to the hospital does not come to mind so I called my mom. She came rushing to our rescue. Word has it, the boys were thrilled to see her napping on the couch when they emerged as the only members of the family to have slept all night. Sleep deprived, she kept Henry all day and after Davis got out of school took them to Grandma's for the whole weekend. Jason and I slept in, went out for breakfast and are currently enjoying a quiet afternoon. Thanks mom, I love you very much and do not know what I would do without you. I am glad you are my mom and I am glad my boys have a wonderful Grandma!
Saturday, April 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment