Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Who Knew?

I was not quite sure what to think when Henry failed his vision screening last week at the pediatrician, but now I know. Glasses for Henry. We saw the eye Dr. this morning and even after a long delay he did so well. He is just shy enough to chill out, but not be scared of the Dr. He is also so curious about everything, he will sit and be examined just so he can have a better chance to check things out. He sat in the chair all by his big boy self. Kicked me out, in fact. Just let the Dr. do his job. He is far sighted and has astigmitisms in both eyes. His eyes are healthy, just has a little vision trouble. I was relieved when the Dr. told me he can remove the glasses for wrestling matches with Davis...to preserve the investment! As soon as we get the glasses, I will post pictures of the little man.

2 comments:

LFrey said...

Grandma knows how he feels
Grandma Frey

Keana said...

Cousin Avery knows how he feels too! She is getting better about hers.