Today, that is what I am feeling. One definition of ANTICIPATION is expectation or hope. This sums it up well. We all know about the expectation part! I have been "expectationing" for quite a few months now. I like the hope part. For me, there is such an aspect of faith in the hope. Faith that God is taking care of us even on a day like today when I am feeling really down. And therefore, I have hope that all will be better in just a few short weeks. I will get to meet our healthy baby boy, hold him, see him, smell him, introduce him to his big brothers, give him a name! Hope that I will feel human again, be able to fix dinner and play with the boys, walk around the block, not have to tell my family I can not do that right now. Anticipation of the miracle to come.
PS...Thanks mom for coming over and bringing lunch. It really helped!
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Anticipation!
Posted by Alicia at 1:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment